Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MY ZOMBIE NOVEL: Past the halfway mark!

Howdy, Horror Fans! Just a quick note to let you know I'm still banging away at my zombie novel, DEATHBREED; I got sidetracked for a week doing research on another "secret" novel project (and a custom video for a client), but I'm back at the keyboard now: Full steam ahead!

The zombie book is currently (as of this post) hovering at the 53,000 word mark, up from 47,000 where I left off when I got sidetracked. I can safely say I'm over halfway done with the first draft. 90,000 words is my target, but I'm not averse to it going as high as 100,000 if the story demands it; besides, that gives me more room to start making cuts in the second draft... I'm just now setting up several of the secondary cast of characters (cannon fodder, LOL) and chain of events as the Zombie Plague threatens to overwhelm the city.

Don't forget you can read an exciting excerpt from my book, DEATHBREED, online!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna buy your book as soon as it's available. Good luck.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home