Friday, April 21, 2006

MONSTER ISLAND: A Zombie Novel

I just thought I'd mention that author David Wellington has his trilogy of flesh-eating zombie novels available as either free online reads or reasonably-priced hardcopies (at Amazon.com).

I've started reading the first novel, Monster Island, and must say so far I'm impressed. Very impressed! There is so little good zombie fiction out there that I was shocked when I stumbled across this. The chapters are very short and suspenseful (it was originally written as a blog, one chapter at a time). Wellington's trilogy consists of Monster Island, Monster Nation and Monster Planet; he has a new (non-zombie novel), 13 Bullets, also available.

Get your FREE version of Monster Island here: http://www.brokentype.com/monster/archives.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home