Saturday, December 30, 2006

ZOMBIE NOVEL: Official Release Date

I just got an advance copy today of Deathbreed: A Zombie Novel today. OMG, what a gorgeous book! It's one thing to see something on the computer monitor or printed out at home, and quite another to see it professionally printed as a trade paperback--the literary equivalent to having my name up in lights on the silver screen. The cover art is unbelievable, the interior layout is crisp and easy to read, and it just makes me want to jump up and down and scream, "YES!!! I DID IT!!!"

Writing a novel has been a major goal of mine all my life--one it took me 36 years to realize, but damn, am I happy with the results!

The new promotional website supporting the novel kicks ass, too. It's done and will be uploaded in about a week.

Deathbreed: A Zombie Novel by Todd Tjersland, the Visionary Overlord of American Horror, releases in trade paperback and a signed and numbered limited edition hardcover January 16, 2007.

You can order it online and read samples at www.ZombieNovel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home